On May 22, 2009, ACA Utilities is excited to announce the new release of Recoveryer.
Recoveryer is an easier recovery solution that can be used to recover deleted data, such as images, files, media video, compressed files etc. It can effectively get back data accidentally deleted by viruses attacks, system bugs, crashes, or emptied from the Windows Recycle Bin.
Key features are as follow:
- Easy to use. Truly user-friendly interface makes file recovery easier with a few simple clicks.
- Powerful recovery ability. Recoveryer can powerfully scan out the data deleted either present or long time ago in your system, and recover the deleted files to its original location.
- Built-in intelligent scanning engine. This built-in engine automatically matches scanning resuolts with respective category without any complex customization, even users with little computer knowledge can easily run it.
- Percisely detect deleted data. Besides quick scanning speed, Recoveryer also detects out deleted data accurately.
- Support restoration of many types of data. Pictures (.jpg.png.raw.gif.jpeg.bmp …), Music (.mp3.wma.ogg.wav.aac.m4a…), Documents (.doc.xls.ppt.odt.ods.pdf.docx.xlsx.pptx.txt …), Video (.avi.mov.mpg.mp4.flv.wmv…) etc. can be easily restored.
- Support manually add file types. Users can manully add file types to Recoveryer if it doesn’t support that file type.
- Preview ability. Recoveryer provides preview functions, including image preview, text preview an hex preview. Users can always easily preview the scanning results before recovery.
Your feedbacks are warmly welcome. Recoveryer is on its impovement stage. We are always look forward to
the suggestions on how to improve our product. If you have any idea, please do not hesitate to email us at support#acautilities.com (please replace # with @).