Thru serious testing and feedback from users, Duplicate File Cleaner enabled some functions and fixed some bugs as follow:
1. Enable “Delete” function in Zoom In window.
2. Enable “Stop” function in deleting process.
3. Modify the warning message in pulverizing process of File Deletion Options part.
4. Fix the error hint “Report the error to Microsoft” when Duplicate File Cleaner can’t detect the installation of Outlook and Outlook Express and users exit the program.
5. Add “Scan for similar name” as a Scan Mode.
6. Fix the interface bug of the Program Update window.
7. Fix the bug that users can only double click on the scan results in Scan for same name Mode but not all Scan Modes.
8. Fix the memory/RAM error when users use History function and double click the search results.
9. Warn users to select duplicate files before proceeding to delete scan results.
10. Fix the error that appears in reading History in Scan for same byte Mode.
Currently, we have enabled some functions and fixed some bugs. If you have any suggestions or find out any bugs, you are welcome to contact us at support(at)acautilities(dot)com. Thanks for your support!